HOLIDAY VILLAGE CSA
2020 RULES FOR POOL USE
HOURS OF OPERATION 11:15 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
WEEKENDS ONLY: May 23rd -June 20th
June 21st - Sept. 13th
Adult Only Lap Swim - 11:15 a.m. To 11:45 a.m. & 6:30 pm to 7:15pm (Lap swim ½ of pool width)
Adult Only Swim Time - 1:00 pm to 7:15 pm
Children & Teenager Swim Time - 11:45 am to 1:00 pm
POOL CLOSED 3:00 TO 3:30 FOR LIFEGUARD LUNCH BREAK
- Residents can only gain access to pool area using their own Key Fob.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. HVCSA assumes no responsibility for any accident or injury in the pool or pool area.
- HVCSA is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Persons using the pool area agree not to hold the community liable for any actions of whatever nature occurring within the pool area.
- All persons shall obey the instructions of the lifeguard. No person shall use the pool unless it is officially open and the lifeguard is on duty.
- All Residents will be responsible for the actions of their guests.
A maximum of 4 guests per household are permitted. *Guests must sign in and be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Water shoes are only permitted when put on at pool edge.
- No profane language will be permitted in the pool area.
- Only “noodles” are permitted in the pool, no rafts, tubes, or any other pool games. Please put NOODLES away after use.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pool area.
- No pets are permitted in pool area.
- Persons with a contagious skin rash, infection or open cuts are not permitted in pool or pool area.
- No intoxicated persons will be permitted in pool area.
- All bathers must shower before entering the pool. The purpose of this is to remove the excess sun tan lotion and perspiration. (This helps keep our pool cleaner.)
- No reserving of seating or tables.
- Bathers must towel dry before entering restrooms. Footwear must be worn when entering the Clubhouse, including when using the restrooms.
- Proper bathing attire (bathing suits only) is required to enter swimming pool.
- Glass containers, breakable objects, sharp-edged objects are not permitted in the pool area.
- No bicycles or baby strollers will be permitted beyond the entrance of the pool.
- Please recycle. Put all trash in containers provided. Residents are urged to assist in keeping the pool area clean.
- For any complaint about the pool or pool area, please obtain a complaint form from the lifeguard and fill it out completely. Complaints will be reviewed by the Pool Committee and the HVCSA Office.
- The HVCSA Board of Trustees reserves the right to change any of the above rules at any time, with proper notification given to residents.
Rules for Children & Teenagers under 18
- Swimming hours for children are 11:45 a.m. to 1:00p.m. everyday.
- Children unable to demonstrate their ability to swim are not permitted in the pool or pool area. All children under 4 feet tall who can swim, must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times.
- Life vests are not permitted (except for ADA cases). Inflatable arm bands are not permitted.
- Children in diapers or swimmies (diapers made for swimming) are not permitted in the pool area.
- No one under 18 years of age is permitted in the pool area during Adult Only swim times.
- Running, pushing, diving, jumping off the side of the pool, splashing, rough play, standing or sittting on another's shoulders, will not be permitted.